If you are looking for comfort and style, look no further. Drive Medical's adjustable height gel grip cane has you covered. The gel grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height is adjustable from 28.5" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to the silencer, rattling is prevented and the cane's height is locked in place giving you added safety and security. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. In addition to comfort this offset handle cane comes in three stylish colors: Blue Crackle, Red Crackle and Black. The product is manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft foam grip and wrist strap provides comfort and security
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring prevents rattling
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Diameter: 1"
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 28.5"
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Blue Crackle
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10372bc
Manufacturer: Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Part Number: rtl10372bc
Item Group: DME, Walkers And Walking Aids, Walking Aids
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy from MedicalMarkdowns.com?
Our team at Medical Markdowns has gone out of their way to find the best manufacturers and distributors of Medical Products so we can provide you with the highest quality products at the lowest prices.
What is your Shipping Policy?
We arrange shipping based on what is quickest and most economical for you. Most all our products will be shipped within 2-3 days of receiving the order.
Is your site secure?
We use SSL to encode names, passwords, credit card numbers, and all other customer information, making it practically impossible for anyone to ever see your information.